Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's a Behind!!!

Yes I'm late... I know. I want to show you the opening for Jonathan Stewart's show. It was awesome with sales and everything.

But I cannot find my camera. This is not the excuse for a failure to post for the last month, but it is an excuse for failing to post at this very moment. I looked everywhere. I promise.

Anyway, prepare for a deluge of updates this week. We're up to our year anniversary, we're having a show with Team Nerd, We have some updates of previous exhibitors.

OH BOY It's going to be a week of awesomeness... assuming I can stick with it.

Thanks for following and supporting this endeavor. Please come to the Big Year Opening.

More news soon.

In the meantime.

1 comment:

  1. I just thought of another Q:) Is the bread itself sweet (as sweet as normal chinese sweet bread?) or is it relatively plain? If it is the latter, would you recommend adding extra sugar (and if so, how much would be just enough :S) or would the sweetness of the topping (i'm guessing it's very sweet) provide enough sweetness to the whole bun?Bakery Equipment

    ReplyDelete